Art | Doctor Who | My Blog

Rose Tyler Pencil Drawing

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I over stressed my thumb from hand sewing too much. After a week’s rest, my thumb began to feel better and I began to draw and color drawings I never finished. One of the original drawings I did was of Rose Tyler from Doctor Who. I didn’t try […]

Continue Reading

7th Heaven Dragon 2020 | Aliens of London | Anna | Cantarella | Costume | Doctor Who | Elsa | Emmor Hunter | Frozen | Marvel | Miku Hatsune | My Blog | Renaissance Festival Costume | Rose Tyler | Sewing | The Idiot's Lantern | World War iii

Sewing (And Costume) Work-in-Progress Mass Update- The January 2015 Edition

This past month I’ve been sewing a lot. So much that I feel bad because I’ve been ignoring my art! Originally I planned on sewing my costumes for Taiyou Con and the up-coming Renaissance Festival and nothing else, but a few weeks ago my vehicle got hurt so badly I couldn’t drive it anywhere. I […]

Continue Reading

Clara Oswald | Cold War | Costume | Day of the Doctor | Doctor Who | Elizabeth i | Fashion | My Blog | Nightmare in Silver | Rose Tyler | Sewing | Skirt | The Doctor Dances | The Empty Child | The Moment

2014 Costume and Sewing Round Up

Even though I always wanted make a costume and sewing round up post, I never made one before. I decided this year to change it! I also decided to do a round up post for my art and photography, but those are coming soon. This year I didn’t get the chance to wear many of […]

Continue Reading