7th Heaven Dragon 2020 | Aliens of London | Anna | Cantarella | Costume | Doctor Who | Elsa | Emmor Hunter | Frozen | Marvel | Miku Hatsune | My Blog | Renaissance Festival Costume | Rose Tyler | Sewing | The Idiot's Lantern | World War iii

Sewing (And Costume) Work-in-Progress Mass Update- The January 2015 Edition

This past month I’ve been sewing a lot. So much that I feel bad because I’ve been ignoring my art! Originally I planned on sewing my costumes for Taiyou Con and the up-coming Renaissance Festival and nothing else, but a few weeks ago my vehicle got hurt so badly I couldn’t drive it anywhere. I […]

Continue Reading

Art | My Blog

Sketch Book Saturday- Miku Hatsune

A few days ago I went though my sketch books and found many drawings I never posted or talked about online. Since I had so many pictures, I decided to try to have a themed post day. I’m calling it Sketch Book Saturday! The posts will be posted on Saturday and each post will talk […]

Continue Reading

Cantarella | Costume | Miku Hatsune | My Blog | Sewing

Miku Hatsune Cantarella Dress

This post has been a long time coming, but alas. I’ve been having trouble writing it and making it sound logical. Hopefully you won’t have this problem while reading it! XD I’ve mentioned in earlier posts that I’ve been going through growth spurts. These growth spurts have been taking place for about three years, but […]

Continue Reading

Art | Miku Hatsune | My Blog

30 Day Art Challenge- Days 3 and 4

Well, after spending some time resting and trying to get over the flu, I finally feel good enough to make a post to talk about days 3 and 4 of the 30 day art challenge. The art challenge is still on hiatus, but once I feel better I’ll start the art challenge again starting on […]

Continue Reading