It’s been a year since I started working on my Elizabethan Whovian costume. During that time I’ve worked on it on and off, but progress on it has been slow partly because I ran into more problems with the bodice of the dress, and partly because my day job has kept me very busy. Despite this, I was able to work on and off on the hat for the costume. I recently finished most of the hat, so here is how I made it!
I’ve wanted to make the Female Musketeer from Granado Esparda for two years (at least) and this year I finally gathered all the fabric, patterns, buttons, and supplies needed to make the costume. The first part of the costume I worked on was the musketeer’s hat.
After about a month (maybe more) of work, I finally finished the hat a few days ago. Continue reading “Granado Esparda Female Musketeer Hat”
Well, after spending some time resting and trying to get over the flu, I finally feel good enough to make a post to talk about days 3 and 4 of the 30 day art challenge. The art challenge is still on hiatus, but once I feel better I’ll start the art challenge again starting on day 5. ^_^