Earlier this year I entered one of Spoonflower’s weekly contests. The theme was to create a floral picture that can be colored like a coloring book. I entered, lost, and loved the picture I entered so much I began to color it.
That was back in April and it’s already November. What delayed finishing the painting was part loosing the partially colored file and part switching computers and paint programs. Now that I have my new computer up and running with Photoshop and I re-found the file, I thought it was about time I sat down and finished it.
Here it is completely colored….
I colors in Gimp when I stopped. I don’t remember why I stopped, but I did. All I really needed to do was color the leaves, add the background, and it was done. It was so close to done and I stopped! ARG! Anyway, it’s done and that’s what matters.
The painting is available for sale on Redbubble and Society6. Right now it’s not for sale on Spoonflower, but I hope to have it for sale by the end of the year. (I’m waiting to do a bulk order of swatches and the other fabric designs I’m making are not done.)