Earlier this year I painted a picture in Gimp of a fairy sitting in a chair, thinking. Well, I’m happy to announce that after a lot of work, I finished coloring it! Here’s how it looks….
As usual, clicking on the painting will take you to the deviantART submission of the same painting.
I wanted the fabric of her dress to look like some organdy fabric I have in my fabric stash. The fabric I have is a different color than I made her dress look like, but I enjoyed using fabric I already have in my house as a reference.
The painting almost didn’t get completely colored because I’ve been having computer problems. I still need to get my computer fixed, but for the time being it’s still working and is not giving me a lot of problems.