My Blog

So Many Projects… So Few Photos!!!

Lately I’ve became very frustrated with myself and my lack of photos of my finished sewing projects. Well, I’m frustrated with my sewing projects in general. Just when I think I’m almost done with a project, I run into a snag. So, I set it aside to work on something else so my mind will […]

Continue Reading

Arizona | My Blog | Photography

Old Tucson Studios Photos 2012

In March of 2012, I went to Old Tucson Studios in Tucson, Arizona. Old Tucson Studios is an attraction outside Tucson, Arizona where movies and TV shows were filmed. Most of the movies and TV shows were westerns and there are some of the original sets still there. You an walk in and look around […]

Continue Reading

Costume | Disney | Doctor Who | Elegant Princess Suit | Fable 3 | Magic Knight Rayearth | Merida | My Blog | Romana i | Rose Tyler | Sewing | The Idiot's Lantern | Umi Ryuzaki

Cosplay Update for Rose Tyler Costume (and other stuff)

Long time coming post! My life gets crazier than I tend to notice so sewing costumes and clothes I want to make take longer and are harder for me to complete. None more so than my Rose Tyler Idiot’s Lantern dress which has a bodice that I sewed thousands of individual sequins onto by hand. […]

Continue Reading

Costume | My Blog | Sewing

Fairly Little to Talk about….

I actually do have a great deal to talk about but because of issues beyond my control, I haven’t been able to get everything ready to be shown online. I want stuff I post online to look at least kind-of nice, but because of my now busy life, I haven’t been able to do everything […]

Continue Reading